특허 및 논문

Intellectual Property (cont.)

18 Hong, S.-H., Jeong, J.-S., Lee, Y.-J., Jung, H.-I., Kim, K. T., Kim, Y.-H., Lee, Y. S., Lee, S.-W., Bae, C.-D., Park, J., and Kim, I.-H. (2007) Molecular imaging of endogenous mRNA expression in mouse tumor model by adenovirus harboring trans-splicing rib
17 Kim, A., Bam, G., Song, M.-S., Bae, C.-D., Park, J., and Lee, S.-W. (2007) Selective regression of cells expressing mouse cytoskeleton-associated protein 2 transcript by trans-splicing ribozyme. Oligonucleotides 17: 95-103.
16 Won, Y.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2007) Targeted retardation of hepatocarcinoma cells by specific replacement of alpha-fetoprotein RNA. Journal of Biotechnology
15 Jung, H.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2006) Ribozyme-mediated selective killing of cancer cells expressing carcinoembryonic antigen RNA by targeted trans-splicing. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 349: 556-563.
14 Song, M.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2006) Cancer-selective induction of cytotoxicity by tissue-specific expression of targeted trans-splicing ribozyme. FEBS Letters 580: 5033-5043.
13 Jung, H.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2005) Re-engineering of carcinoembryonic antigen RNA with the group I intron of Tetrahymena thermophila by targeted trans-splicing. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 15: 1408-1413.
12 Kwon, B.-S., Jung, H.-S., Song, M.-S., Cho, K. S., Kim, S.-C.. Kimm, K., Jeong, J. S., Kim, I.-H., and Lee, S.-W. (2005). Specific Regression of Human Cancer Cells by Ribozyme-Mediated Targeted Replacement of Tumor-Specific Transcript. Molecular Therapy 1
11 Jung, H.-S., Kwon, B.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2005) Tumor-specific gene delivery using RNA-targeting Tetrahymena group I intron. Biotechnology Letters 27: 567-574.
10 Ryu, K.-J., and Lee, S.-W. (2004) Comparative analysis of intracellular trans-splicing ribozyme activity against hepatitis C virus internal ribosome entry site. The Journal of Microbiology 42: 361-364.
9 Shin, K.-S., Sullenger, B. A., and Lee, S.-W. (2004) Ribozyme-mediated induction of apoptosis in human cancer cells by targeted repair of mutant p53 RNA. Molecular Therapy. 10: 365-372.