특허 및 논문

Intellectual Property (cont.)

28 Won, Y.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2012) Cancer-specific induction of adenoviral E1A expression by group I intron-based trans-splicing ribozyme. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 22: 431-435.
27 Lee, C. H., Kim, J. H., Kim, H. W., Myung, H., and Lee, S.-W. (2012) Hepatitis C virus replication-specific inhibition of microRNA activity with self-cleavable allosteric ribozyme. Nucleic Acid Therapeutics 22: 17-29.
26 Ban, G., Jeong, J.-S., Kim, A., Kim, S. J., Han, S.-Y., Kim, I.-H., and Lee, S.-W. (2011) Selective and efficient retardation of cancers expressing cytoskeleton-associated protein 2 by targeted RNA replacement. International Journal of Cancer 129: 1018-10
25 Kwon, B.-S., Jeong, J. S., Won, Y. S., Lee, C. H., Yoon, K.-S., Jung, M. H., Kim, I.-H., and Lee, S.-W. (2011). Intracellular efficacy of tumor-targeting group I intron-based trans-splicing ribozyme. The Journal of Gene Medicine 13: 89-100.
24 Lee, S. J., Lee, S.-W., Jeong, J. S., and Kim, I. H. (2010). In vivo reprogramming of human telomerase reverse transcriptase (hTERT) by trans-splicing ribozyme to target tumor cells. Methods in Molecular Biology 629: 307-321.
23 Ban, G., Song, M.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2009). Cancer cell targeting with mouse TERT-specific group I intron of Tetrahymena thermophila. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 19: 1070-1076.
22 Song, M.-S., Jeong, J.-S., Ban, G., Lee, J.-H., Won, Y.-S., Cho, K.-S., Kim, I.-H., and Lee, S.-W. (2009). Validation of tissue-specific promoter-driven tumor-targeting trans-splicing ribozyme system as a multifunctional cancer gene therapy device in vivo
21 Jeong, J.-S.*, Lee, S.-W.*, Hong, S.-H., Lee, Y.-J., Jung, H.-I., Cho, K.-S., Seo, H.-H., Lee, S.-J., Park, S., Song, M.-S., Kim, C.-M., and Kim, I.-H. (2008) Antitumor effects of systemically delivered adenovirus harboring trans-splicing ribozyme in intr
20 Hong, S.-H., Jeong, J.-S., Lee, Y.-J., Jung, H.-I., Cho, K.-S., Kim, C.-M., Kwon, B.-S., Sullenger, B. A., Lee, S.-W.*, and Kim, I.-H.* (2008) In vivo reprogramming of hTERT by trans-splicing ribozyme to target tumor cell. Molecular Therapy 16: 74-80.
19 Song, M.-S., Jeong, J.-S., Cho, K.-S., and Lee, S.-W. (2007) Gene expression responses in vivo by human telomerase reverse transcriptase (hTERT)-targeting trans-splicing ribozyme. Experimental and Molecular Medicine 39: 722-732.